Standard Configuration - 30 Cube Semivac Trailer
188 BBL Semivac Trailer System with the following specifications (Tridem Truck/Tri Axle Trailer Configuration)
- 30 m3 capacity (+3% Outage) 6600 Imp.Gal.
Vessel designed and constructed in full compliance with Transport Canada Specification TC407/412 CSA B620-09
- Head Material 72" x 5/16"
- Shell Material 72" x 1/4"
- Tank Diameter 72" OD
- Operating Temperature -20 deg. F to 200 deg. F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure 40 PSIG
- 8" heavy duty internal shut-off with a 10" stainless steel ball and
12: cage assembly, neoprene rubber seat, and 6" flanged outlet
- Single 6" air operated butterfly valve between primary shut-off and cyclone with independent control switch at operator station
- 6" piping with rubber hose connections
- 6" composite loop hose c/w vic clamps each end
- Two cleanout ports on lower suction pipe with two 2" kunkle relief valves
- Three removable gull wing style baffles
- 7 circumferential reinforcement flat bar rings
- 3 sets of formed angle welded to base of flat bar rings for extra tank Support
Tank Lock Down:
- Tank Lock Down Assembly to meet current B620 Code
- 4" roll bars top of tank, on reinforcement pads and gussetts
- Liquid Level Indicators:
- Two recessed stainless steel rotary float gauges with 6" stainless steel ball, Teflon packing, and
- grease fitting located front and rear side of tank D/S
- Rear Door:
- Full open hydraulic door assemble c/w 6 heavy duty wing clamps,
neoprene door gasket double acting hydraulic cylinder and counter
balance valve . Read door safety post D/S
- Robuschi RB-DV-85,Tri Lobe PD Blower
- 1600 CFM Free air Rating ,27" Hg Maximum Vacuum
- Oil free operation ( except sealed reservoirs)
- High torque/High Temperature Drive Coupling wit Flex Insert
- Exhaust plumbed to passenger side and down along front deck
- One exhaust silencer and One Intake silencer
- 8 bolt air shift Muncie P.T.O mounted on tractor transmission with direct mount hydraulic pump
- Hydraulic motor bolted to blower.
- P.T.O. control mounted in counsel inside tractor cab
- 6" cyclone mounted on trailer frame with bottom swing clean-out door, 2" brass heated drain valve and aluminum camlok fittings.
- 16" diameter washable inline S.S. /fiber filter element, 20 micron for protection of blower.
- One 6" exhaust silencer
- One 6" intake silencer with integral check valve for pressurizing tank.
- 6" diameter with rubber hose connections to eliminate vibration.
- Blower Valving:
- 6" inline check valve assembly to prevent blower back spin while tank pressurized.
- 6" Four-Way diverter valve for vacuum/pressure changeover modes c/w hydraulic cylinder control
- One 6" brass load valve with 6" sand pipe c/w aluminum camlok D/S.
- One 4" brass load valve (straight through) c/w aluminum camlok fitting P/S.
- One 6" brass discharge valve with aluminum kamlok fittings located on bottom center of rear door.
- "Note: Tractor outfitted with coupling for trailer connection,
antifreeze line with valve from engine c/w push pump. Antifreeze line
runs to rear of trailer.
- All Rear valves heated and equipped with Custom Vac Air Actuators and separate control switches.
- Linde closed loop design system
- Variable speed joystick for blower speed
- torque control for vac pressure
- Multi-function hydraulic control valve bank to operate, rear door and vibrators.
- Independent control to operate hoist cylinder
- Hose mast on tractor between trailer using high pressure wing quick couplers and main system relief valve for uncoupling safety.
Hydraulic Dump System:
- Single post Mailhot hydraulic dump cylinder 30 ton capacity at
final stage, 320" stroke 6 stage single acting (45" 48 degree dump
angle) & rear dump pivot. Hydraulic Pressure Relief Valve
- Two Global hydraulic vibrator assemblies mounted on bottom of tank
with reinforcing pads, heavy duty mounting channel, pressure relief
- Run 3/8" SS high pressure and 1/2" SS hard lines.
- 140 gallon tank skid mounted on tractor c/w
- Vent, filters, Temperature and level indicators, fill breather cap
- And inspection hatches
- Two 120 volt oil coolers c/w fittings and required electrical
- Two 3" x 30 PSIG pressure relief vents
- Two 2" Knuckle relief vents in lower plumbing
- 30/30 tank vacuum/pressure gauges (additional gauge at rear door),
hydraulic pressure gauges & blower temperature gauge. All gauges
mounted in open area
- 1/8" formed checker plate c/w handrail.
- Preformed Light gauge Aluminum Hose Trays / Fenders on C/S & D/S of unit
- D/S as long as possible.
- Four flip style placards
- One steel fitting box D/S
- One steel toolbox door c/w two pail holders D/S.
- Squeegee/shovel holders (pipe style ).
- D.O.T. lighting with LED two lamp rear module assembly, clearance
lamps, reflectors, three in a row clearance markers, junction box,
- 6" L.E.D. work lights ( large style)
- Stop and Turn light box modules mounted on rear top of rear door
- Back up alarm
- Tank up warning light in truck dash with buzzer
- Hour meter installed in tractor for blower
- Two blower switches, One in tractor cab, and one by valve bank
- Code rear bumper for protection of external valves with platform step assembly
- Steps on rear skirt D/S & P/S for rear door lock access
Additional Items Included:
- 6" sample port located top center of tank with camlok/cap.
- Diesel flush tank
- Mudflaps in all locations as necessary
- 50' wind up ground cable
- Two tire chain holders (slide out style)
- One operators manual wit unit
- NSM (National Safety Mark)
- One Year Standard Manufactures Ltd Warranty